What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine is a primary health care system that combines Western and Eastern philosophies. It is patient-centred and focuses on preventing disease. As a Naturopathic physician, I am able to diagnose, treat and prevent an array of conditions with a more natural approach. I may choose to use a combination of therapies depending on the indication. A few of these therapies may include: nutrition, botanical medicine, nutritional supplementation, acupuncture or injection techniques.
If you feel you have any health concerns that are being ignored, book an appointment today. I look forward to meeting you!
What to Expect on the First Visit:
- Appointments can be anywhere from 60-90 minutes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out an intake form (which is your health history so that during the appointment we can focus on your most pertinent concerns).
- A focused physical exam may need to be performed to gather all important information.
- Treatment will most likely begin on your first visit unless, for example, we need to schedule a follow up for lab testing, a specific injection or IV therapy.
- PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: Any recent lab results or diagnostic imaging pertaining to your concern.